Recipe by Golfcrazy
Perfect for a crowd as you can do them ahead of time and refrigerate.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this last night to go with your recipe#511013#511013 and cut the recipe in half. We did use a little of the gravy (DH a lot) on top of them. I didn't bake them I just made as directed before baking and kept them warm till I had things dished up. Really rich and delicious. Thank you for posting.
- 5 lbs baking potatoes
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cook potatoes.
- Mash potatoes with next 5 ingredients.
- Spoon into 13x9 lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake covered at 325 for 50 minutes.
- (You can make ahead and refrigerate. Let dish come to room temperature for 30 minutes and then bake as directed.).