Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Perfect for a crowd as you can do them ahead of time and refrigerate.
- 5 lbs baking potatoes
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- Peel and cook potatoes.
- Mash potatoes with next 5 ingredients.
- Spoon into 13x9 lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake covered at 325 for 50 minutes.
- (You can make ahead and refrigerate. Let dish come to room temperature for 30 minutes and then bake as directed.).
Made this last night to go with your Easy Company Pot Roast#511013 and cut the recipe in half. We did use a little of the gravy (DH a lot) on top of them. I didn't bake them I just made as directed before baking and kept them warm till I had things dished up. Really rich and delicious. Thank you for posting.
Really yummy mashed potatoes! I halved the recipe and they came out nice and creamy. I did bake them as directed but they tasted great before the baking too so I'm not sure I will next time. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009