Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this recipe because I didn't like riocotta cheese. I find it easiest to stuff the shells with my hands.
- Boil Manicotti noodles according to direction on box.
- Cook sausage and drain fat.
- Combine sausage, cream cheese and mozzerella cheese, saving about 1/2 cup of mozzerella cheese to top dish.
- Stuff sausage mixture into noodles and place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.