Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my former co-workers brought this to a potluck - it was gone before the fruit was! This is a refreshing, light dip that also works as a topper for a fruit salad. It saves well in the fridge, and for best flavor should be made the night before, and chilled overnight.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jarof jet-puffed marshmallow creme
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drain and reserve the juice)
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature FIRST!
- Whip the cream cheese and marsmallow together, then fold in the drained mandarin oranges.
- Check the consistancy: if it seems thick to you, then add the reserved juice, 1/4 tsp at a time. I prefer my topping thicker, like a dip, so I only add 1/4 tsp juice.
- If you are going to mix it into the fruit salad, then you would want it thinner.
- I also prefer to put it in the fridge (covered with saran wrap) overnight. Enjoy!
I've tried several recipe's like this and this was my and my family's favorite. In the future, I will mix the first 2 ingredients and add another flavor of my choice. Thanks for sharing!!