Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my former co-workers brought this to a potluck - it was gone before the fruit was! This is a refreshing, light dip that also works as a topper for a fruit salad. It saves well in the fridge, and for best flavor should be made the night before, and chilled overnight.
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature FIRST!
- Whip the cream cheese and marsmallow together, then fold in the drained mandarin oranges.
- Check the consistancy: if it seems thick to you, then add the reserved juice, 1/4 tsp at a time. I prefer my topping thicker, like a dip, so I only add 1/4 tsp juice.
- If you are going to mix it into the fruit salad, then you would want it thinner.
- I also prefer to put it in the fridge (covered with saran wrap) overnight. Enjoy!