Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy tasty change from a cheese ball.
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 -3 gherkins, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped nuts
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Beat in garlic and pepper.
- Add finely chopped gherkins& mix well.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts onto plastic cling wrap.
- Place mixture onto nuts in a log shape and roll up with the aid of the cling wrap coating evenly.
- Chill thoroughly before serving on crackers, crisp toast triangles or slices of cucumber.
- Alternative flavourings, eg.
- chopped green pepper, finely chopped spring (green) onion, or herbs can be used in place of the gherkins.
My mum is the bestest cook in the world! Add more garlic when vampires pose a problem! Love you.
This tastes great. It's was so easy to prepare. I served it with vegetable flavored crackers. Thanks for posting.