- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 -3 gherkins, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Beat in garlic and pepper.
- Add finely chopped gherkins& mix well.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts onto plastic cling wrap.
- Place mixture onto nuts in a log shape and roll up with the aid of the cling wrap coating evenly.
- Chill thoroughly before serving on crackers, crisp toast triangles or slices of cucumber.
- Alternative flavourings, eg.
- chopped green pepper, finely chopped spring (green) onion, or herbs can be used in place of the gherkins.