Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple yet very tasty.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fine noodles, cooked, drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine cream cheese and margarine, mixing until well blended.
- Blend in eggs, milk, sugar and salt. Add noodles and raisins; mix well.
- Pour mixture into 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until set.
- 6 to 8 servings.
- VARIATION: Substitute 8 1/4 ounce can crushed pineapple, DRAINED, for the raisins.
- MICROWAVE: Prepare recipe as directed except for baking.
- Microwave on High 8 minutes, turning dish after 4 minutes.
- Microwave on Medium (50%) 9 to 12 minutes or until center is set.
- Kraft Cream Cheese Cookbook.