Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this on the back of a package of no-brand cream cheese. It sounds good so I'm putting it here for safekeeping and sharing!
- 226.79 g light cream cheese
- 127.57 g green chilies
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack pepper cheese, 4 oz (light)
- jalapeno peppers or green onion, sliced
- Beat first three ingredients in medium bowl until creamy. Spread in microwave safe pie plate.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until edges are bubbly and center is hot.
- Garnish with Jalapeno peppers or green onions. Serve with Tortilla chips.
Yummy! So easy to put together. Excellent thanks!
Super good and super easy! I halved the recipe and used light cream cheese (Neufchatel) and jalapeno jack cheese. Thanks for sharing! [Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef]