Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this on the back of a package of no-brand cream cheese. It sounds good so I'm putting it here for safekeeping and sharing!
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese, 4 oz (light)
- jalapeno peppers or green onion, sliced
- Beat first three ingredients in medium bowl until creamy. Spread in microwave safe pie plate.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until edges are bubbly and center is hot.
- Garnish with Jalapeno peppers or green onions. Serve with Tortilla chips.
I made this and loved I, now I have adjusted it to my familys liking! I add garlic and onion powder and cayenne pepper (powder) for more zing. I tip it off with more jalapeno Jack cheese and BAKE it for 20 min on 350....wow wow wow!!! We then eat it with tortilla chips I cut up tortillas and deep fry them. Amazing.
Yummy! So easy to put together. Excellent thanks!
Super good and super easy! I halved the recipe and used light cream cheese (Neufchatel) and jalapeno jack cheese. Thanks for sharing! [Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef]