1/4 Photos of Cream Cheese Icing (Mrs. Echard Icing)
Teresa M's Note:
This icing is good on any cake, but it is to die for on chocolate! The reason it is called "Mrs. Echard" icing is that it is a Must at every dinner at my mom's church, and it's made by a Wonderful lady there named Virginia Echard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese and sugar well with mixer.
- 2Add vanilla and Cool Whip; mix well.
- 3MUST be refrigerated, except when serving.
- 4Ices 1 triple layer cake or 2 other cakes.
- 5When using on layers just ice top of layers and let icing ooze over sides.
- 6It's easy and attractive to take somewhere.
- 7Hi Tankers, Thanks so much for your honest review, what went wrong for you on making this? A comment about what didn't work would help. Maybe this recipe needs some tweaking.
- 9Teresa M.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Icing (Mrs. Echard Icing)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g