Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The cream cheese and red onion are what makes this guacamole so great. People who usually hate guacamole tell me they love it made this way. It really is quite different from the traditional way.
- 1 package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 avocados (cut into small pieces)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- garlic powder (2 teaspoons)
- garlic salt (1 teaspoon)
- pepper (pinch)
- lemons or lime juice (tablespoon)
- Combine cream cheese and avocados, mix well.
- Add red onion, garlic powder, garlic salt, lemon and pepper.
- Mix together.
- You can add or subtract the garlic powder and garlic salt to your liking.
- I personally think it needs needs a little more salt but you can decide for yourself.
Very disappointing. Way too strong on the onion. The cream cheese just made it a very heavy dip and masked the avocaco. Not my idea of a good guacamole.