1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Grapes With Nuts
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Watch the delightful surprised look on your guests faces when they bite into one of these. They are so refreshing with the cold grape, cheese and nuts MMMMmm. A reviewer suggested finely chopped ginger added in and I think that sounds wonderful.
My Private Note
dozen g ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together until smooth the cream cheese and mayo.
- 2Add grapes and gently stir to coat them.
- 3Put the nuts on a sheet of wax paper and roll each coated grape in the nuts.
- 4Place grapes on a cookie sheet and chill for at least an hour.
- 5When ready to serve arrange grapes on the serving platter in the shape of a bunch of a grape cluster and decorate with a couple of green leaves or silk leaves.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Grapes With Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: