Prep1 hr 20 mins
Watch the delightful surprised look on your guests faces when they bite into one of these. They are so refreshing with the cold grape, cheese and nuts MMMMmm. A reviewer suggested finely chopped ginger added in and I think that sounds wonderful.
- Beat together until smooth the cream cheese and mayo.
- Add grapes and gently stir to coat them.
- Put the nuts on a sheet of wax paper and roll each coated grape in the nuts.
- Place grapes on a cookie sheet and chill for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve arrange grapes on the serving platter in the shape of a bunch of a grape cluster and decorate with a couple of green leaves or silk leaves.