Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from St. Phillip's Favorite Fixings Plymouth Meeting, PA. A delicious cookie that starts with a cake mix, but you can't tell!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups seedless raisins
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese, butter, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Blend in dry cake mix 1/3 at a time.
- Blend the last 1/3 in by hand.
- Mix in raisins, coconut and walnuts.
- Drop by level tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.