Recipe by Mapaf
This is a delicious easy creamy dessert. You can substitute the blackberries for any fruit you like.
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin powder in 1 cup of water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the softened gelatin stirring constantly until it dissolves completely.
- In a blender, mix the cream cheese, half-and-half, condensed milk and 1 1/2 cups of water perfectly.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and stir well.
- Pour the mixture in a gelatin ring mold and refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, defrost the black berries and blend them with the sugar. Pass the mixture through a colander.
- Serve the gelatin with the sauce.