Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Sinfully delicious!!!!! An easy recipe that can be made ahead of time so you can just sit back and enjoy later. Absolutely heavenly!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Beat cream cheese, margarine, vanilla and salt with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Beat in cocoa.
- Beat in powdered sugar, one cup at a time, until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Press firmly into an ungreased square pan (8x8x2).
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.