- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum or 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese with cream.
- Gradually beat in sugar, then blend in chocolate.
- Stir in vanilla and rum or almond extract and 1 cup nuts.
- Press into lightly greased 8-inch square pan and cover top with remaining nuts.
- Mark in 64 1-inch square pieces and chill.