1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Fruit Tart
Leslie in Texas's Note:
I always get so many compliments whenever I serve this tart. It looks like something you would get in a bakery and is a breeze to fix! It's light and refreshing--the ladies love it and it's one of my boy's favorite desserts! Originally from an Imperial Sugar advertisement I cut from a magazine years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 single pie shell, baked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh strawberries, halved
- kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted (microwave is great for this!)
- 1In small bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon peel and juice.
- 2Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Spread over baked pie crust.
- 4Chill at least 1 hour.
- 5Several hours before serving, arrange fruit on filling.
- 6I like to use the strawberries nearest the rim of the pie shell, then a ring of overlapping kiwi slices, then a ring of mandarin oranges followed with a "bull's-eye" of the crushed pineapple in the center.
- 7Brush the fruit with the melted apple jelly and serve.
- 8You may substitute whatever your favorite fruit or berries are for the topping.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 170.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of