Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source unknown. I've had this for years.
- 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1 large red apple, cored and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- lettuce leaf
Cream Cheese Dressing (use 3/4 cup)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Combine cream cheese with honey and salt.
- Add lemon and juices. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Chill before serving.
- Combine grapes, apples, oranges and almonds.
- Add cream cheese dressing and serve on lettuce leaves.