- 150 g standard size whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 bunches red seedless grapes
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash all your fruit before preparing.
- You may use the grapes as a whole or cut each grape in half. Place the grapes into a mixing bowl.
- Slice your apple in bite size pieces, eliminating the core. Add to the grapes.
- Add pecans.
- In another mixing bowl mix the whipped cream cheese with the brown sugar. Mix well, eliminating any brown sugar clumps.
- Once the mixture is blended, add to your fruit bowl. Mix well.
- Refrigerate and serve.