Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It takes three ingredients. its so simple and delicious!! but if you are watching your figure...you might not want to eat this dip....ahh who cares you gotta splurge sometime.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, I usually add more, I love vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Add the 3 ingredients and mix.
- Serve with any fruit. I do apples and strawberries, but any fruit will do.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Enjoy!
This is the stuff! Totally lethal but what a way to go! My MIL made it once and I've been repressing the memory of the recipe so I don't gain 50 lbs eating "fruit". Thanks so much for posting it here where I can find it in a weak moment :-P