Recipe by iamaudra
I made this a few years back and couldn't quite remember how it was made. So I experimented. Finally I found the right mix! This is far from calorie free. But it is so yummy. I hope you all enjoy it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- (Note on the Cool Whip -- It tasted just as good if you add more Cool Whip. So if you like, adding more cool whip will work).
- Add cream cheese and butter to bowl and mix till well blended together. (I like to use my KitchenAid mixer!).
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time until well blended.
- Add vanilla while the powdered sugar is mixing.
- Add Cool Whip to the mixture.
- Now you are done. It goes well with many different cut up fruits. I haven't tried it with low fat cream cheese or low fat Cool Whip yet. When I do I will post my results. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family enjoys it!