Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe by Cookin'Mom (2001) from Recipe Goldmine!
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon Frangelico (or almond flavor)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- fresh cream
- Blend softened cream cheese, Frangelico and butter in mixer. Blend and whip in the sugar. Add fresh cream, a little at a time, until frosting is the right consistency to spread.
- Delicious on Chocolate Layer Cake - generously sprinkle with mini semi-sweet morsels on the inside layers and on the top of cake. Use two 8- to 9-inch cake rounds cut to make four layers.
- Note: Use less sugar for a "not so sweet" taste!