Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and if you like cream cheese you will love this frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- In a mixer bowl beat together the cream cheese, butter or margarine, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beat till smooth.
This is absolutely wonderful! It's easy to make and it tastes yummy! I like the fact that it's also easy to make low fat. My husband was begging to lick the bowl! Thanks for a super recipe!
I tried this recipe. The ease of preparation was wonderful and the taste superb! Way to go! Margie Brock
Just made this wonderfully sweet frosting! 1/2 everythhing turned out awsome to frost one 9x13 white cake! next i am going to try it with cinnamon rolls!!! i cant wait!!!!