Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This frosting is so easy to make ! It is perfect for summer desserts !
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml heavy whipping cream
- Im a medium bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cream cheese and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then, fold in whipped cream.
- This recipe is enough to frost a 2 layer 9" cake.
This is a very easy to make frosting, and it went very well with my carrot cake.