Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This frosting is so easy to make ! It is perfect for summer desserts !
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Im a medium bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cream cheese and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then, fold in whipped cream.
- This recipe is enough to frost a 2 layer 9" cake.
absolutely perfect--rave reviews in this household! My 80 something mother had never made one from scratch because they never turn out--she did outstanding and was very proud of the cake
This is a very easy to make frosting, and it went very well with my carrot cake.