Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good not too sweet! Excellent on Pumpkin Squares
- 226.79 g cream cheese (softened)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml butter (softened)
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- Beat Cream Cheese and Butter at high speed till very fluffy.
- Add Powdered Sugar and vanilla at low speed till all is blended inches.
- Whip at high speed till fluffy.
I gave this five stars because the frosting is as advertised, "not too sweet." All I could taste was the sourness of the cream cheese, so I added an additional cup of powdered sugar to total 3. This increased the consistency and made it taste a little sweeter. The final product was delicious and I used it on pumpkin squares. Thanks!