Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so easy and so good!
- 1 -2 loaf French bread (2 8 oz. each or l large loaf)
- 8 ounces cream cheese or 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1 envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 cups chopped onions or 4 cups bell peppers or 4 cups olives or 4 cups mushrooms or 4 cups grated cheese (etc. You might even try pineapple!)
- Slice bread crosswise into 1 inch fingers, leaving attached.
- Mix cream cheese and salad dressing mix together.
- Spread on bread.
- Pile on toppings.
- Broil until brown and bubbly.
- Makes just about 4 1/2 dozen fingers.
Yummy, quick and easy for party food!