Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this on the 'net. Sounded sooo yummy, I just HAD to save it for later. Will be trying this one SOON!!!!!!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Slice 1 package of chocolate chip cookie dough and line the bottom of a cookie sheet with a lip. (Just fill the whole bottom of it, if they touch it does not matter). Lightly press down.
- Mix together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Pour over the top of the cookie mix.
- Slice the other roll of cookies and place on top of cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool a bit and then refrigerate. Cut into squares.
YUMMM!! Took these to work, They were gone in 2 seconds flat, everyone was asking for the recipe
delicious bars, I had refrigerated cookie dough in my freezer forever and wanted to use them up, this was a perfect recipe, I may increase the sugar next time and try this using homemade cookie dough, just wanted to add for the top layer of cookies I pinched off small pieces of cookie dough and sprinkled them evenly on top instead of slicing the dough, I made this for KK's forum Cookie Swap event, thank you for sharing
I Love Love Love these! A guy i used to work with used to bring these in to work for potluck days! I got the recipe and i love making them for my Family gatherings!