- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice 1 package of chocolate chip cookie dough and line the bottom of a cookie sheet with a lip. (Just fill the whole bottom of it, if they touch it does not matter). Lightly press down.
- Mix together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Pour over the top of the cookie mix.
- Slice the other roll of cookies and place on top of cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool a bit and then refrigerate. Cut into squares.