Recipe by Ducky
Saw this Paula Deen recipe on Foodtv.com and decided to try it. I never made biscuits before but thought I could do this, and I can. This is so easy.
Top Review by sugarpea
Beautiful biscuits and perfect with some jam. I used a scant 1/2 cup milk and got ten 2 1/2" biscuits from the dough. The cook time was right on in my oven. I was happy to use up some of my homemade biscuit mix. Thanks, Ducky.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- In mixing bowl, cut cream cheese into biscuit mix until cornmeal consistency.
- Add milk until dough is moistened.
- Place dough onto floured surface and knead 2-3 times (do not overknead or biscuits will be tough).
- Use rolling pin to roll dough to desired thickness.
- Cut biscuits with a round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.