Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this Paula Deen recipe on Foodtv.com and decided to try it. I never made biscuits before but thought I could do this, and I can. This is so easy.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- In mixing bowl, cut cream cheese into biscuit mix until cornmeal consistency.
- Add milk until dough is moistened.
- Place dough onto floured surface and knead 2-3 times (do not overknead or biscuits will be tough).
- Use rolling pin to roll dough to desired thickness.
- Cut biscuits with a round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.