Saw this Paula Deen recipe on Foodtv.com and decided to try it. I never made biscuits before but thought I could do this, and I can. This is so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease cookie sheet.
- 3In mixing bowl, cut cream cheese into biscuit mix until cornmeal consistency.
- 4Add milk until dough is moistened.
- 5Place dough onto floured surface and knead 2-3 times (do not overknead or biscuits will be tough).
- 6Use rolling pin to roll dough to desired thickness.
- 7Cut biscuits with a round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter.
- 8Place on cookie sheet.
- 9Bake until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Filled Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 414.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g