Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia neufchatel cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (corn tortillas also work well)
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce (red or green)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shred chicken into small pieces.
- In a large skillet, combine chicken, cream cheese cubes, chilies, chopped onion, seasonings, and 3/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Heat until the cheeses are completely melted.
- Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- Scoop a heaping spoonful of chicken mixture onto tortilla, roll and place into pan with seam side down, repeat until all of the filling is used.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of enchiladas and bake at 350 uncovered for 20-25 minutes.