My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package philadelphia neufchatel cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (corn tortillas also work well)
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Shred chicken into small pieces.
- 3In a large skillet, combine chicken, cream cheese cubes, chilies, chopped onion, seasonings, and 3/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- 4Heat until the cheeses are completely melted.
- 5Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- 6Scoop a heaping spoonful of chicken mixture onto tortilla, roll and place into pan with seam side down, repeat until all of the filling is used.
- 7Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of enchiladas and bake at 350 uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 904.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: