Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Little cookbook put out by FFA in 1980's.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (22 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Cream margarine and cream cheese in bowl.
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Chill for 2 hours to overnight.
- Roll dough on floured surface. Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Spoon apple filling; seal edges with fork.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Mix egg white and 1 T. water. Brush over empanadas.
- Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.