Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Potato chips actually go great with this dip, but you may also use your favorite crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 fresh tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground pepper
- Slice tomato in half and scoop out inside pulp.
- Combine tomato pulp with cream cheese and garlic.
- Mix with a mixer for several minutes until smooth.
- Place mixture in a small bowl and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is a very interesting dish as it is,with a refreshing taste, but it can also provide the creative cook with a base that can be used to add more flavors. I plan to add basil next time.
I loved this. I used fat free cream cheese though and added "Hot shots" it is a red ad black pepper blend.
Excellent dip! Very fast and easy. The best thing was, I had all the ingredients, didn't have to go to the store. Everyone loved it. I did add basel and it was awesome! Thank you.