Recipe by Mini Ravindran
Potato chips actually go great with this dip, but you may also use your favorite crackers.
Top Review by Bill Hilbrich
This is a very interesting dish as it is,with a refreshing taste, but it can also provide the creative cook with a base that can be used to add more flavors. I plan to add basil next time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 fresh tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tomato in half and scoop out inside pulp.
- Combine tomato pulp with cream cheese and garlic.
- Mix with a mixer for several minutes until smooth.
- Place mixture in a small bowl and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.