Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Not sure where this recipe came from. My mom taught me how to make it a while ago and I've been making it since. It's very easy to make. I use Ritz cracker with them.
- 1 package whipped cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 package of thinly sliced ham (preferably honey ham)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Finely chop both green onions and ham.
- In bowl, add all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Serve with crackers.
This was a hit at a recent birthday party. I added a dash of garlic powder per my friends request. This was great. My only regret is that I didn't make a double batch! Be sure to let the cream cheese soften first so it's much easier to blend. I also served with Ritz crackers.
I made a dip similar to this,but used the dried beef. It went over really well too. Its simple to make,and good on the budget.
Delicious and easy. I made a small batch for myself and ate it with bagel chips.