Recipe by ChrisAndAllan
This recipe has passed around our company for years! Everytime it's brought in, it's the first to disappear. You can customize it to your favorite tastes. It's easy to make and stores nicely. The longer you let the sit, the stronger the flavors become. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped onions or 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chives (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften Cream Cheese in microwave, just until workable. In large bowl, mix thoroughly the Cream Cheese and Sour Cream. Then add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- You can use low fat or fat free Cream Cheese and Sour Cream. It does not affect the taste. The longer you let this dip sit, the stronger the onion and garlic flavors become. You can also substitute Turkey or Ham for the Beef, this is personal preference.
- You can also add finely shredded cheddar cheese, or minced olives to taste.
- All ingredient amounts are to taste, if you don’t like Garlic, cut it down or out, etc….