Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super recipe for a get together. There are other ham dips but the extra flavor with the wine, dry mustard, garlic, onion and pickle, yes, pickle make it an intense flavor. It isn't for everyone especially if you don't like wine. Try it at your next party or event. Pair with all different crackers or slather on french bread. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Beat cream cheese, deviled ham and wine in small mixer bowl until creamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately as a dip or refrigerate to serve as a spread.