Recipe by SusanNewman
I created this recipe on pizza night to use up some cream cheese spread the kids refused to eat. Not only did they eat it, they asked me to make it again! It is so simple and delicious, how can I refuse?
- 1 pizza crust mix (may use homemade recipe)
- 1 (8 ounce) containerflavor of choice cream cheese spread (I used honey nut)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pizza crust according to directions as desired. I made it with a crispy crust.
- Remove the lid and seal from the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 15-20 seconds until it is very soft and spreadable.
- Spread softened cream cheese on prepared crust.
- Mix together the flour, cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture on top of cream cheese.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes, or according to pizza crust dirctions, until done.