1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Dessert Pizza
I created this recipe on pizza night to use up some cream cheese spread the kids refused to eat. Not only did they eat it, they asked me to make it again! It is so simple and delicious, how can I refuse?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare pizza crust according to directions as desired. I made it with a crispy crust.
- 3Remove the lid and seal from the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 15-20 seconds until it is very soft and spreadable.
- 4Spread softened cream cheese on prepared crust.
- 5Mix together the flour, cinnamon and sugar.
- 6Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 7Sprinkle the flour mixture on top of cream cheese.
- 8Bake for 12-17 minutes, or according to pizza crust dirctions, until done.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 237.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pizza crust mix