1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Danish
A co-worker prepared this dessert for a party, and everyone requested the recipe. She said that she got it from the local Alabama Living magazine. I went home immediately and found my magazine. IT IS DELICIOUS!! And VERY EASY TO MAKE!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1Spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Unroll and place one package of crescent rolls in the pan.
- 3Mix next five ingredients and spread on rolls.
- 4Unroll and place second package of rolls on top.
- 5Brush with egg white.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 7Let cool.
- 8Mix glaze ingredients (add enough water or milk to make spreadable) and spread over cooled Danish.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Danish
Serving Size: 1 (1253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4216.1
- Calories from Fat 1825
- Total Fat 202.7 g
- Saturated Fat 110.2 g
- Cholesterol 914.5 mg
- Sodium 4011.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 519.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.8 g
- Sugars 289.2 g
- Protein 83.5 g