- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal, slightly crushed
- candied cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together margarine, cream cheese, sugar and almond extract till light.
- Mix together dry ingredients and add to margarine mixture.
- Chill 1-2 hours.
- Shape into balls.
- Roll in cereal and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Top each with a cherry.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool on racks.