6 hrs 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Low Carb Band It. We serve it over a very SMALL amount of Dreamfields pasta (like 2oz of cooked pasta).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 chicken thighs, bone-in with skin (my hubby LOVES the skin)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (1 packageGood Seasons)
- 7 ounces chopped onions, frozen
- 14 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with the dry Italian seasoning mix/ (I did two layers in my crockpot to make sure that the Italian seasoning got on all the chicken and not just those pieces on top.) Do this on both sides.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- 3About 45 minutes before done, brown the onion in the butter and then add the cream cheese, soup, and chicken broth to the saucepan. Add the crushed garlic and stir all ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Drain some of the liquid in the crockpot (about half) and pour sauce mixture over chicken and cook an additional 30-45 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken to platter and stir sauce before ladling some over the chicken and serving the rest in a gravy boat. Serve over faux rice or LC pasta.
- 6For 4oz of meat and 1/4 cup of sauce:.
- 7Calories: 307.
- 8Fat: 21.
- 9S. Fat: 8.
- 10Carbs: 6.
- 11Fiber: Trace.
- 12Protein: 26gms.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 643.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix