Who doesn't like crescent rolls and cream cheese? This is a simple recipe that pairs both together! You can add nuts, jams, or anything you like! These can be altered to your own personal taste....but that will still just melt in your mouth! Let me know how you altered and what the results were!
- Cream softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Seperate crescent rolls into squares keeping 2 together at a time. Pinch together to keep rolls from seperating. I will lightly dust the counter with powdered sugar so they won't stick.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crescent roll squares and roll up.
- Put roll ups in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes so they can get hard.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each roll up into 4 pieces.
- Place on cookie sheet and back for 18 - 20 minutes.
- Mix about 1/4 cup powdered sugar with a few tablespoons of milk to make icing.
- Top each roll up with icing.
- Top with powdered sugar icing.