1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Ups
Who doesn't like crescent rolls and cream cheese? This is a simple recipe that pairs both together! You can add nuts, jams, or anything you like! These can be altered to your own personal taste....but that will still just melt in your mouth! Let me know how you altered and what the results were!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- 2Add vanilla.
- 3Seperate crescent rolls into squares keeping 2 together at a time. Pinch together to keep rolls from seperating. I will lightly dust the counter with powdered sugar so they won't stick.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crescent roll squares and roll up.
- 5Put roll ups in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes so they can get hard.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Cut each roll up into 4 pieces.
- 8Place on cookie sheet and back for 18 - 20 minutes.
- 9Mix about 1/4 cup powdered sugar with a few tablespoons of milk to make icing.
- 10Top each roll up with icing.
- 12Top with powdered sugar icing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 394.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g