Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
if you take these to an event..be sure to bring extra copies to hand out for the many requests
Make and share this Cream Cheese Crescent Bars recipe from Food.com.
- line the bottom of a greased 13x9" baking pan with one package of crescent rolls.pinching seams together; set aside.
- blend cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and egg yolk together.spread evenly over crust --
- gently place remaining crescent roll dough on top, pinching seams together.
- set aside.
- whisk egg white until frothy, brush over the top of dough.
- sprinkle with topping, bake at 350* until golden about 25-30 minutes.
- slice into bars to serve.