if you take these to an event..be sure to bring extra copies to hand out for the many requests
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, seperated
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, seperated
- 1line the bottom of a greased 13x9" baking pan with one package of crescent rolls.pinching seams together; set aside.
- 2blend cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and egg yolk together.spread evenly over crust --
- 3gently place remaining crescent roll dough on top, pinching seams together.
- 4set aside.
- 5whisk egg white until frothy, brush over the top of dough.
- 6sprinkle with topping, bake at 350* until golden about 25-30 minutes.
- 7slice into bars to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Crescent Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2079.3
- Calories from Fat 953
- Total Fat 105.9 g
- Saturated Fat 55.0 g
- Cholesterol 468.6 mg
- Sodium 1942.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 243.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 127.8 g
- Protein 43.1 g