Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This yummy low-fat version of this rich breakfast favorite is a special treat for any weight watcher!
- 2 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons swedish pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free jam
- Prepare crepe pan with non-fat non-stick spray.
- Soften the Cream Cheese and stir in the Cottage Cheese, Spenda(c), Lemon Juice, Vanilla Extract, and Orange Zest. Set aside.
- Whip egg in small bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in milk and swiftly whip in Crepe Mix.