A great way to use leftover cranberries! You can freeze these for later!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unfold pie crusts, and press out fold lines.
- 2Cut each pie crust into 4 squares, discarding scraps.
- 3Combine cream cheese and next 4 ingredients; spread 1/4 cup mixture onto each pastry square, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- 4Moisten edges with water; fold pastry diagonally over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- 5Crimp edges with a fork.
- 6Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or till golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle pockets with powdered sugar, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- 9Yield: 8 servings Note: Unbaked pockets may be frozen in airtight containers up to 1 month.
- 10Bake frozen pockets at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Cranberry Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.2
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g