Prep 30 mins
Cook 37 mins
I found this recipe in an old cookbook that my mom gave me when Mathew and I moved in together. I think they're great, especially when served with some grilled asparagus and a big glass of sweet tea.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup crab, cooked & chopped
- Bring water & butter to boil. Reduce to low heat.
- Add flour & salt, stirring vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating the mixture smooth after each addition.
- Place level Tablespoons of batter on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Cut tops off puffs & overfill them with the mixture.
- Replace tops.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.