I found this recipe in an old cookbook that my mom gave me when Mathew and I moved in together. I think they're great, especially when served with some grilled asparagus and a big glass of sweet tea.
- Bring water & butter to boil. Reduce to low heat.
- Add flour & salt, stirring vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating the mixture smooth after each addition.
- Place level Tablespoons of batter on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Cut tops off puffs & overfill them with the mixture.
- Replace tops.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.