Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummmm...posted for ZWT!
Make and share this Cream Cheese Crab Dip (Caribbean) recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces crabmeat (or imitation)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium size bowl, combine sour cream, together with the mayonnaise, cream cheese, worcestershire, sauce, salt, garlic, lemon juice and the hot pepper.
- Stir in the crab meat. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving to blend the flavors. Serve with potato chips or corn chips for dipping.
Very good. And that is even before it was chilled (Which I know will be much better later!) also did not use the pepper flakes, just about 4 light dashes of tobasco sauce as suggested. Yumm. Thanks for posting!
Very good-- it was best with Ritz crackers!
This really made me want to lick the bowl clean it was so good!