- 6 ounces crabmeat (or imitation)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size bowl, combine sour cream, together with the mayonnaise, cream cheese, worcestershire, sauce, salt, garlic, lemon juice and the hot pepper.
- Stir in the crab meat. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving to blend the flavors. Serve with potato chips or corn chips for dipping.