Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious dip that my mother has made for years! It disappears really quickly at parties, and even just between me and my family! Wheat Thins are what we like to dip in it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onions or 2 tablespoons sliced thin green onions
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can crabmeat (or imitation crabmeat)
- slivered almonds (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and put into a oven safe dish, and bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
This is a family favorite! Here in MD we are picky with how you prepare our crab and this one is at the top of my list!
This dip is so rich and wonderful. We used Wheat Thins, too. Just perfect. Next time we will add a little more horseradish, as Canadian in the Bay did, it would be even more delicious. Thanks for the great recipe!!
Excellent recipe! Will make it again for sure. Made it for a lunch for the teachers at my kids school - there was nothing left to bring home - so that should say it all! Thanks for the recipe.